Make a move that could be the best career decision of your life! If you are a motivated, hard-working and experienced Recruiter, Pencom Systems Incorporated is looking for you! We are currently seeking highly competitive experienced recruiters for our offices in New York City or Livingston, NJ.
New York's leading professional, executive and technical search organization, Pencom Systems helps clients attract and hire top professionals in specialized fields throughout the tri-state area. The Recruiter we seek will be assertive, high-energy individuals who will build their own business while contributing in a team environment. You will be responsible for developing a client and candidate base, identifying the best clients and candidates, and working with them through the entire placement process.
- In conjunction with the Vice President, Recruitment Operations, develop operational strategies to ensure that Pencom Systems Incorporated is well-positioned to attract, source, and recruit the best experienced hire talent for client firms in the Financial Services arena;
- Collaborate with business unit heads, senior managers and corporate human resources departments at client firms to assess short- and long-term human capital needs, develop hiring schedule and implement work plans to meet the recruitment needs of specific business areas;
- Develop sourcing strategies to identify qualified experienced hire candidates for open requisitions through various channels including customer-specific and internal proprietary databases, topical financial industry events and functions, direct internet recruitment and other channels;
- Assess skills of expeirenced hire candidates utilizing a variety of qualification methodologies including in-depth behavorial, technical and business knowledge interviews and a variety of client specific testing tools.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities;
- Continually identify and develop pipeline for new business and client generation activities;
- Maintain a sound understanding of Fixed Income and Equity capital markets and Investment Banking specifically, Cash Equities, Treasuries, Corporates, Mortgage-Backed Securities, Asset-Backed Securities, Equity Derivatives, Interest Rate and Credit Derivatives, Risk Management, and Emerging Markets.
- Stay abreast of the most up-to-date developments in the financial technology arena to enable accurate communication between business unit heads, senior managers and candidates;
- Enforce the policies, procedures and standards of excellence of Pencom Systems Incorporated.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in technical search consulting (at least two years recruiting experience), a college degree and sound knowledge of the financial services industry. Personal and professional integrity, solid computer skills and a goal-oriented, take-charge attitude are a must. Enthusiasm, energy and a personal drive to succeed are absolutely necessary.
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Finance or Technology
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a recruitment capacity
- Solid knowledge of Financial Services industry
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and technical literacy